Swach Environment Private Limited (“Swach”),
a holistic environment Infrastructure and services company, provides integrated solutions for water, waste water, effluent & sewage management and solid waste management.
Swach is one of the few companies of India, having the capability to Build , Operate & Maintain water utilities on a 24x7 basis , catering industrial, commercial, municipal & domestic consumers to contribute towards building a “water positive footprint" and also providing lasting solutions to Municipal & Industrial Solid Waste Management in India in the future.
Swach operates in various areas under environment infrastructure with unique business models viz PPP, BOOT, DBFOT, BOT and turnkey basis.
- Swach is currently executing the prestigious Nangloi Water Supply contract , one of the largest PPP projects of 24x7 water supply under Delhi Jal Board in a Joint Venture with Veolia , France, a renowned global player in water sector. The capacity of the plant 40 MGD (181.60 MLD) with an estimated value of over USD 100 Million. The project scope covers Water Intake mains, transportation of Raw water, large water purification, filtration and distribution and House Service connections serving a population of 1.5 million with O&M and distribution and billing for a concession period of 15 years.
- Swach Environment in a consortium of Shristi Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited and Ion Exchange (India) Limited have been awarded the development, Operations and management of the prestigious 50MGD Water treatment and distribution facility to improve both quality and efficiency of water supply to all stakeholders in Commercial , Municipal, Domestic and Industrial segment of Haldia region.
- Swach is Co-developer of AMRL Hitech City, Nangunery SEZ, Tamil-Nadu, India for development of Water, Waste Water and Sewage treatment, distribution network and zero liquid discharge, Hazardous Waste Management within the SEZ premises of having approx. area of 2500 acres.
- Swach in partnership with Social Foundations & NGOs, are going to establish 1200 Community based Water Treatment plants for rural drinking water in the States of Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Bihar. The areas with high levels water contamination at alarming level, the community will be provided potable water at a reasonable, subsidized rate.
- Swach proposes to develop integrated projects for different urban settlements in water starved states in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh , Odisha and Jharkhand under BOOT/BOO /DBFOT scheme for development and long term operation and maintenance in the area of water, waste water, sewage and solid waste.
To become a leading Integrated Environment Management organization with pan India presence.
- Provide sustainability through innovation.
- Provide quality, reliable, and cost-effective solutions for total environment management.
- Focus on socio environmental infrastructure.
- Aligning businesses with Government policies/ plans.